Would that be Not Enough Information? My last post was done a bit late in the evening and I was definitely NOT at my scintillating best 😉
I fill the drip waterer jug through the regular opening, screw the cap on and it won’t drip until it’s turned upside down in the planter. As the water seeps out, the jug may (or may not) collapse – I seem to have 1 that collapses, and 1 that doesn’t. Anyway, so far I’ve been very pleased with the results, especially since I reduced the number of holes from 8 (too much) to 4 or 5 (just about right).
We’re making progress on The Project! A lot of it is down to the small stuff that doesn’t look like much is happening, but it IS moving along. Most of the molding (crown and base) is done and either painted or stained respectively, and we’ve been working on the pantry, which now has a back-up fridge, a freezer and shelves. 🙂
All of my current knitting is of the unbloggable variety, but I finally decided to go for a set of interchangeable needles. I found out that the lace-point tips were shorter than I can comfortably use, so ordered the smaller set (Sizes 2-8) of Hiya-Hiya needles with the 5″ tips – so far, I’m really liking them!