I finally got around to blocking the new lace scarf. Of course I was trying to multi-task (aka fix lunch) at the same time, so when I turned around, I found Amber hard at work, preventing the project (covered with a damp towel, but she likes to play in the water) from escaping.
I finally got it all pinned out, with the help of my new blocking wires, which are 1/16-inch stainless steel TIG welding rods swiped from donated to the cause by my dear husband. I think if you embiggen the photo, you can see them along the edges. The wires are a great improvement over just pins! PS. I put a gate in the doorway hoping to avoid further assistance while it dries. 😉
We’re having warmer weather, at least for a bit, so I have hopes of some spring goodies like these (last year’s flowers) pretty soon!