… and it’s finally got a name (which was almost harder than knitting it). The pattern is being checked by someone else (who will see what I did say, rather than what I meant to say). I plan to put it up on Ravelry, once those formalities have been taken care of.
The knitting is also completed on Samantha’s Shawl, but there are still ends and blocking to go on that — I guess it’s time to cast on something else. The shawl only used 2 skeins and part of a 3rd of the 4 skeins I purchased for it, so Saturday I returned the unopened skein, and a skein of very red Jitterbug might have followed me home.
There’s not a lot happening in the garden in February, but recently I noticed sumac silhouetted against the sky, and this thimbleweed. Looking at the picture makes me wonder if anemone fuzz is spinnable 😉