Nora sent me this:
Thanks Nora, for the award, and for reading and commenting – all mean a lot to me!
I’m passing it along to just a few of the blogs I enjoy:
1. Carole; knitting, spinning, great photos, and she started 10 Minutes a Day on Ravelry, which got me back into spinning.
2. Helen; lace knitter, mom, designer.
3. Paula; a Knitting Camp friend from years ago, in addition to knitting, she plays the pipes!
4. Terry; cats, books and other things.
5. As Nora said, it’s really hard to pick just 4 – there are so many more. If you’re reading and commenting, thank you, thank you! Please take the ribbon and pass it along!
Here are the rules:
Post the award on your blog.
Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links.
Leave a comment at the recipients’ blogs so they can pass it on.
Thanks again Nora, and happy Tuesday!