I was thinking about this pretty very early on a recent morning – some good things, in no particular order:
- Looking out the kitchen window first thing when the sun is low and shining across the grass, making it look like green velvet.
- More flowers and plants coming up every day.
- The variety of birds we have around here, including a little green heron that comes to the pond out front sometimes. Later, there will be hummers demonstrating for the feeders to be put out where they’re supposed to be.
- Toby bouncing/boinking across the yard.
- Maggie chasing her glitter balls.
- Amber lurking and waiting for me to throw the wadded up teabag packet from my morning cuppa.
- Himself 😉
- The “choir girls” – a few good friends – sometimes we’re a trio, sometimes we’re a quartet + our pianist/organist, but we sure do have fun!
- Some very special knitting friends from Knitting Camp.
- The chance to work in the knitting/designing/editing field – it supports my yarn and travel habits.
P.S. Moth Wings is up to 19 repeats.